Speed Agility Training Set – Includes Resistance Parachute, 20 foot Agility Ladder, 4 Adjustable Hurdles, 12 Disc Cones, Football Basketball Volleyball Baseball Training Use Equipment to Improve Footw
(as of Jan 29,2022 03:41:24 UTC – Details)
1 X Agility Ladder
1 X Carry Bag
4 X Metal Stake
1 X Resistance Parachute
5 X Round Training Cone
PROFESSIONAL GRADE SPEED AND AGILITY TRAINING SET
✔ 20 ft speed and agility ladder
– 20 feet long, giving you more space to train compared to other brands
– High functioning webbing that makes it easy to work on any surface
– 12 adjustable rungs, allowing you to customize your workout
– 4 ground stakes included for that extra level of grounded durability
✔ Running parachute to improve first step quickness, top end speed, and explosive power
– 54-inch chute creates 20-35 pounds of resistance
– Adjust belt up to 42-inch waist
– O ring rotates 45 degrees
– Internal mesh keeps chute tangle free
✔ 5 premium quality cones. Useful for any training session
– 2 inches tall
– Comes with organizing loop
– Diameter of 7.25 inches
✔ Carry bag for easy transportation and storage
– adjustable carry strap
12 Adjustable Ladders; Distance between rungs can be adjusted to fit your training scenario. Use the included steel stakes to keep it in place. Cones can be placed in a wide variety of patterns. Mix it up to keep workouts fun.
High Quality Agility Ladder Set;This sports training set includes an agility ladder, 5 round training cones, 1 resistance parachute, 4 metal stakes and a drawstring bag.
Stability & Safety; The agility ladder features a durable nylon webbing that is soft and durable and does not easily move and break during use. Bright colors, can be used in fog or cloudy days, high recognition.
Portable & Easy to Use; Take your ladder/cone compact carrying bag with you and pack it up in just seconds – good for indoors and outdoors.Simple to use,simply unravel the straps, adjust the ladder rungs, take out the cones ready to use.
Better Athletic Performance; Ideal for athletic training, football, basketball drills, hockey, lacrosse, tennis, badminton, rugby to increase acceleration, leg strength, and speed, core skills, balance, rhythm, and body control.