New Dell XPS 17 9700 17 inch UHD Plus Laptop (Silver) Intel i9-10885H 10th Gen, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home, 17-30.99 inches
$3,299.99 - $2,749.98
(as of May 16,2021 03:08:14 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
Experience two times more performance over previous generation
17.0″ UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Anti-Reflecitve 500-Nit Display
10th Generation Intel Core i9-10885H
NVIDIA RTX 2060 Graphics
32GB DDR4-2933MHz memory and 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
Energy efficient: The XPS 15 is ENERGY STAR certified.
Recognized as a CES 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT registered and BFR/PVC-free.
90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
Unleash Your Full PC-Smartphone Productivity
Dell Mobile Connect provides a seamless wireless integration between smartphones and PCs, allowing users to make calls, send texts and get notifications on your PC.
*Dell Mobile Connect App must be downloaded to your PC and smartphone. File transfer on iOS is limited to photos and videos.
Stellar in size
The stunning 4-sided Infinity Edge display enables an amazing screen to body ratio (93.7%) and a 17-inch screen in a 15-inch size form factor. In fact, it’s smaller than 48% of 15-inch laptops.
Creator Edition: Fully equipped with the creative tools you need to make magic happen faster and better, so your art can be pushed to the edge. The rendering of high-resolution graphics and videos accelerates with performance class NVIDIA RTX 2060 Graphics.
Advanced thermal redesign
Delivers unprecedented performance in an incredibly thin form factor. Discrete graphics feature unique dual opposite outlet fans, that increase fan airflow and drive cooling airflow in both directions, resulting in more airflow overall and improved skin temperatures.
Desktop-caliber creativity in a laptop
Designed for performance and portability, so you can go wherever your vision takes you.
Serious about sound
Immerse yourself in a 3D surround sound experience with a quad speaker design with Waves Nx audio.
The finest details
Inlayed stainless logos to its high-polished diamond-cut sidewalls.
Ports and Slots
1. 2x Thunderbolt 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort | 2. Full-size SD card reader v6.0 | 3. 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack | 4. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 5. 2x Thunderbolt 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort | 6. 1 Type-C to USB-A v3.0 adapter ships standard
Desktop-caliber creativity in a laptop:Packed with staggering performance typically only available from desktops, 10th Gen Intel Core processors bring desktop-caliber creativity to your laptop
More creating, less waiting:GeForce RTX 2060 laptops are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning GeForce GPUs. Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day
The XPS 17 delivers unprecedented performance in an incredibly thin form factor. discrete graphics feature unique dual opposite outlet fans, that increase fan airflow by approximately 30%
Model number: XPS9700-9415SLV-PUS