Mcbazel Brook Wingman NS Converter Gaming Adapter for PS4/ PS3/ Xbox 360/ Xbox One/ Xbox One Elite1 & 2 Controller to N-Switch/ PC(X-Input) Support Motion Control and 3.5mm Microphone Headset
(as of May 16,2021 00:43:12 UTC – Details)
But for those of you who are keen to explore the world of gaming, perhaps you’d prefer to use your usual Xbox or PS controller?
Wingman NS, the answer to your cravings.
– Each Wingman NS can only connect to a single device. It supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
– DO NOT support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
– Wireless connection records between a Xbox One wireless controller (with Bluetooth function)/Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman NS will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required if wireless connection is used.
– If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman NS’s Turbo or Remap settings.
– As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, please make sure that the controller buttons are configured to the factory default settings to ensure correct operation of the Turbo/Remap settings.
– If you need to use Remap/Turbo/Hold function when connecting to a PC, it is recommended that you connect in PS4 simulation mode.
1 x Brook Wingman NS Adapter
– Compatible with Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver and Xbox Adaptive controller.
– Compatible with Nintendo Switch/PC (X-Input)
– Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping. Support Turbo function.
– Light weight and USB-sized. Firmware upgradable.