Ledger Book for Small Business: All in One Bookkeeping Record Log Book, Order and Expense Tracker Notebook
(as of Nov 28,2021 06:04:42 UTC – Details)
This is how business owners are growing their business 10X:
They’re tracking everything. And this is exactly what you’ll be able to do with this logbook.
This is how it’s organized:
- Business Goals – Here you can write your short and long-term business goals, the deadline by which you want to achieve them, and mark them as achieved.
- Supplier List – All the information and contacts about your suppliers. Things like their website, phone, email, manager name, etc.
- Pricing Planner – Find out exactly how to price your products or services. You can calculate Labor, Supply, and Shipping Costs and then adjust your pricing to increase profits.
- Inventory – Track how much inventory you have, how much you bought, how much you sold, and how much you reordered.
- Online and Offline Marketing Planner – With a pre-made list of marketing ideas to get you started, and space for you to develop and brainstorm your own strategies.
- Order Forms – Save your client and Order information here; Name, Contacts, and Address, as well as what products they ordered; Shipping Dates, Costs, and Tracking numbers as well.
- Sales Tracker – A companion to the Order Forms so you can get an overview of your Sales and add up Revenue and Profit.
- Expenses Tracker – Keep track of all your Business Expenses and where they’re coming from.
- Returns Tracker – Write down your returns and why they happened, so that later you can analyze them and reduce them.
- Mileage Tracker – If your business requires you to drive for any reason, you can take notes about it here, for an easier way to calculate it into your expenses.
- Income Statement – At the end of each month, calculate Revenue, Expenses, Taxes, and Profit to see how it all comes together. You can then examine it and see how your business is evolving over the year.
Record everything about your business in this book, and later you’ll be able to look back and see how much you’ve accomplished! Buy it for yourself or give it as a gift to someone who’ll use it! They’ll love it!
Click the “Add-to-Cart” button now and start expanding your business!