eco4life Smart Plug, WiFi Mini Plug Outlet, Works with Alexa and Google Home, Voice Control, App Remote Control anywhere, No Hub Needed, UL certified
(as of Oct 20,2021 12:38:11 UTC – Details)
ECO4LIFE Mini Smart Plug
The Wi-Fi plug lets you control electrical devices from anywhere using our App on your smartphone; even if you’re out of the house, you can still conveniently switch on the microwave oven or indoor festive lights.
HOW TO SET UP A SMART PLUG FOR HOME AUTOMATION
The BENEFITS of using a Smart Plug
1. Prevent devices sucking up energy even when they’re not in use.
2. Keep your home safe with smart plug temperature control.
3. Improve your home network connectivity.
4. Appear at home while you’re away.
5. Control your devices with voice commands.
6. Monitor your energy use from anywhere in the world.
7. Turn appliances on and off remotely.
8. Manage your energy use with easy scheduling.
When you connect your appliances to smart plugs, you can switch them off from your phone when you know you won’t use them. This way, you can save power without even thinking about it!
APP Remote Control
Set the eco4life smart plug timmer for any of your electric product power on/off automatically.
You can schedule the plug to go on and off based on the time of day and the day of the week.
The smart plug works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & Google Home to manage your home devices through voice control. You can use simple voice command to turn On/Off lights and appliances, which provides more convenience to your life.
Easy To Use
The eco4life App is easy to use and enables you to switch the smart plug on or off, create custom actions, and set a schedule that can trigger connected devices to switch on and off automatically throughout the day.
How to connect the device to your ECO4LIFE App?
Search and download “eco4life” from the App Store, Google Play, install to your smartphone, app support IOS 8.0 above, Android 4.4 above.
Open “eco4life”, click the “Add Device” or the “+” symbol at the upper right corner of the page and select “outlet,”
(Make sure the smart plug connects the power).
1. The LED indicator of the smart plug will rapidly blink once you plug in power, which meant you could click “Confirm indicator rapidly blink” directly.
2. Select your home WiFi (make sure the WiFi is 2.4GHZ, eco4life smart plug does not support 5GHz temporary) and enter the correct password and confirm.
Waiting for configuring successfully, then press “Done.”
Smart Plugs Provide Extra Security
eco4life smart plug support interactive with eco4life Home Automation Kit, you can use smart plugs to incorporate lights and other devices into your home security plan.
Easy Setup – Download the eco4life App, and follow on screen steps as easy as 1-2-3 to setup the smart plug in your app.
Voice Control – Support voice activation features that works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
Everything in One App – Setup up to 50 smart devices, turn on/off all your electronic appliances anytime any where.
Scheduler and Timer – Automate your daily routine by creating schedules and timers. And the smart plug is shareable with family members.
Quality Guaranteed – eco4life product is certified by FCC ID, ETL and UL, fire-resistant ABS housing. Comes with 24 month limited warranty, and 100% US based customer service.