Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Performance Monitor
(as of Nov 27,2021 02:51:42 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
The World’s Best-Selling Rowing Machine
The dependable performance of the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best-selling rowing machine in the world for over 40 years.
Used by elite athletes for competitive training, the versatile Model D fits in as well in fitness facilities and home gyms as it does in boathouses around the world. The Model D fits your goals and your budget, offering a low-impact exercise accessible to anyone of any age.
Trust Your Workout Data
– Measure your progress with reliable, comparable data on every stroke.
– Workout options include time, distance and intervals.
– Easy on your eyes with backlit LCD display.
– Wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility for heart rate monitoring or apps.
– Save workouts to a USB flash drive (not included).
– Games included, and more.
Control Your Workout Intensity
– Air-resistance flywheel responds to every stroke.
– Control the air flow with an easy change of the damper.
– Damper levels 1-10.
– Minimal noise.
– Smooth feel.
Easy to Assemble, Move and Store
– Easy to assemble with only 8 screws.
– Rolls smoothly on caster wheels while fully assembled.
– Separates into two pieces for storage.
– Releases quickly without tools using a framelock mechanism.
– Stored dimensions: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm).
– Connects with a wide range of popular fitness apps.
– Free ErgData app records and stores workouts on your smartphone.
– Sign up for Concept2’s Workout Of the Day (WOD) emails.
– Join an Online Challenge.
– Online rankings allow you to compare yourself against others.
Included from Concept2
For over forty years, Concept2 has been designing and manufacturing innovative, high-quality products out of Morrisville, Vermont.
Included with your Purchase: Performance Monitor 5 computer, Model D User Manual, Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions.
Warranty: Limited 2-year and 5-year warranty included.
Model D/E Comparison
Model D with PM5
Model E with PM5
$945 (includes shipping) + tax
$1160 (includes shipping) + tax
Which machine is right for you?
The Model D is designed to deliver an effective cardiovascular workout at an affordable price. It is commercial-grade for use in home or gyms. Seat is at a 14” (36 cm) height.
The Model E sits 6” higher off the ground (20”/51 cm), making it easier to get on and off for those with mobility concerns. The athlete rows sitting at a standard chair height.
Monitor Arm Positioning
The PM5 (included) can be pivoted to many positions, allowing the athlete to adjust height and angle. For storage, the monitor arm can be tucked away.
The longer aluminum monitor arm is fixed in position, putting the PM5 (included) in direct reach. The monitor angle can be adjusted.
Our nickel-plated steel chain requires little maintenance—just oil every 40 hours of use!
The nickel-plated steel chain is fully housed for extra protection from dust and grime. Oil every 40 hours of use.
The Model D is commercial grade quality made of aluminum front legs and steel rear legs.
The Model E adds rugged appeal with welded steel construction. Solid one-piece front leg.
Paint coat finish
Powder coat finish is both attractive and durable.
Glossy finish adds aesthetic appeal.
57 lb (26 kg)
65 lb (29 kg)
One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
One box: 25 in x 29 in x 58 in (64 cm x 74 cm x 148 cm)
70 lb (32 kg)
85 lb (40 kg)
This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws. Space Recommendations- Assembled- 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm). For Storage- 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63. 5 cm x 83. 8 cm x 137. 2 cm)
Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame included. Seat Height: 14 inches. Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96. 5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail
Included components: Concept2 Model D RowErg, Performance Monitor 5 computer (PM5), Smartphone Cradle, User Manual, PM5 Quick Start Guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions.