When the seasons change, and the air brings with it an icy chill, cozy up with one of these delicious hot beverages featuring ingredients from our favorite brands of superfoods; BareOrganics!
Garcinia Ginger Cleansing Tea
¼ tsp. shaved ginger or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1 green tea bag
1 cup water
- Combine Garcinia Cambogia Extract Powder and ginger in water.
- Heat on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Steep green tea bag in Garcinia Cambogia water for 3 minutes.
*Add more hot water if you like a lighter flavor.
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Oil
1 tbsp. honey, or to taste
1 ½ tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
fine sea salt, Pinch of
Large pinch BareOrganics Cayenne Pepper Powder
2 cups unsweetened soy milk
- Stir together coconut oil, honey, turmeric, cardamom, pepper, salt and other spices in a small saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and stir until coconut oil melts.
- Whisk in soy milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until bubbles form around the edges of the pan, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep 5 minutes.
- Pour into two mugs and add more honey, if desired.
Simply Coconut Latte
12 oz. organic coffee
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Milk Powder
½ tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- Brew Coffee in a coffee maker or French press.
- Place coffee and remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a coffee mug and enjoy (careful, it’s hot!)
BareOrganics & BIOVEA
Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, carcinia cambogia powder, cleansing tea, coconut latte, coconut milk powder, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, cozy up, garcinia ginger, golden milk, hot beverages, hot drinks, hot tea recipes, Superfoods+, Turmeric, turmeric root powder